5.6.17

MAKE BAKE CAKE - Meal Plan #1

Hi there, remember me? It has been embarrassingly way too long. But hey, life gets in the way and I have been LIVING! If you follow me on Instagram you would know that we got some chickens - I am totally besotted with them, best pets ever (aside from Lucybell our Cat). I celebrated my 40th birthday earlier in the year, I have been going to a super fun dance class....it is seriously my happy place. I have also been working on a few collaborations for D I S C O that should hopefully start later in the year and Clémentine and I are off to Canberra for the school holidays to hang with the family. LIFE IS GOOD!
And do you know what makes life even better?
Meal Planning.
Yep...I have become an absolute believer. Now I have always gone to the grocery store with a vague idea of what I am going to cook throughout the week. But that usually only covers 2 or 3 meals and then for the rest of the week its either a cheeky text to Adam requesting him to get take away on the way home or its pasta or pasta or pasta. You dig?
Well let me help you out....I'm gonna meal plan until I couldn't be bothered meal plannin no mo'!

So here goes it-

*I have done the odd online grocery order in the past but for the last month I have been doing a regular weekly order and it has literally changed my loife! O.K, so its not that ground breaking but it is pretty darn sweet. I meal plan then create a list of ingredients, then make a shopping list, grab a cuppa or glass of vino (depends on the time of day!) and then do the ole' grocery order. DONE.

**I am a firm believe of one meal for the entire family but Thursdays is an exception as I work late that day with Clémentine in tow. I collect her from kinder then we go to work together and I feed her while we are there so as soon as I get home she can hop into the bath and then off to bed. Plus Adam and I can have a nice meal together (or he gets a text requesting take away!)

***Adam works late on Friday evenings so its just Clémentine and I for dinner so I usually make it easy for myself and cook something incredibly simple, we eat in front of the t.v and I mutter T.G.I.F!!

O.K Lets get on with it.

MEAL PLAN #1


MONDAY-
Roast Potatoes, Carrots & Broccoli w/ Vege Sausages and Corn

TUESDAY-
Skillet Lasagne w/cottage cheese and kale filling.

WEDNESDAY-
Korean vegan rice bowl - Bibimbap

THURSDAY-
Clémentine: Easy Peasy Pasta
Us: Spaghetti Agli E Olio

FRIDAY-
Breakfast for Dinner ie: Scrambled eggs on toast.

SATURDAY-
Tofu Burgers with Sweet Potato fries

SUNDAY-
Pizzas

0 comments:

POPULAR POSTS